Thursday, 21 May 2009

21/05/2009 - It's Raining


I like the idea of adding pictures to my blog...even if they have no relevance. So here is one! It just came up on my 'my Pictures' screensaver so I felt the need to share it with the world. Even more than it already is. As I believe this picture was taken of the back of a lavatory cubicle door in The Brookhouse on Smithdown Road.

Classy. Poor Helen Jones. I think she's just misunderstood.

I just got soaked on the way in to work.
I fully intended on taking a photo of the lake that has decided to become a feature on Tithebarn Street, opposite the lamb banana, but quite frankly it was too rainy.

May blog again later. If there is something to write about.

So I didn't feel it necessary to wear waterproofs (pl?!) on my way in to work on a Thursday morning in May (it shouldn't be necessary) but I did learn that I make a wicked cup of tea.

...

Ok, I knew that already.

1 comment:

  1. It's good that you're learning things not long after 9am, it's more than I learnt this morning. Oh except that you should never casually converse about the results of American Idol, learnt my lesson there.

    Keep up the blog!

    ReplyDelete