Monday, 13 February 2012

12th February 2012

Woke up this morning to the news that Whitney Houston had passed away. While I can't say I was a massive fan, while I was growing up her music was everywhere in the theatre where I spent most of my time. So many auditions where little girls sing I Will Always Love You, while not truly understanding the meaning of the lyrics...but anyway. I sang The Greatest Love Of All as one of my first solos in school (plus the Buffy connotation) so that song will always be special.

 
Moving on from the morbid, I think one of my neighbours was getting their revenge on my musical extravaganza of yesterday. While Paul was out shopping, there was a lot of music. I looked out the window to see if I could guess which house it was...

No sign of a party this way...

Nothing that way. And my neighbour really has ballsed up the pavement!


I also took my new favourite pic of Maia today. Her belly was looking particularly ginger and I wanted to get a picture...what I got was this:


MUUUUUUM! STOP TAKING MY PHOTO! SOME BITS ARE MEANT TO BE PRIVATE!
 
Tomorrow I am actually doing something! You all will be shocked I know. Watch this space..



No comments:

Post a Comment