Sunday, 19 February 2012

18th February 2012

Today is the first birthday of the beautiful A Andrews. My best friend's baby, and the youngest of my 4 bridesmaids!

As we're actually going to the birthday party tomorrow, I give her a special post then.

Today I shall dedicate my post to Caturday! Oh, and Sim Unicorns! :-)


Maia had the choice of two beds. She decided it would be far comfier to lie between them. Fine!


She then decided that she wasn't warm enough. So came the invention of the Maia Cave! See how happy she looks?! #Aw

The safety of her snuggly spot is at stake! OH NO! There is only one thing to do, and that's hire a guard. After hours of interviews, there is only one that fits the criteria perfectly...

If your name's not down, you're not coming in.


Ah yes, The Barnacle.

Later on, I decided to give the living room a bit of a clean, as the in-laws were coming over. You do find mad things underneath the sofa cushions. This came as a bit of a surprise to be honest...


As promised, here are a few pics of a sim-unicorn. BECAUSE I FOUND ONE!

The game named him 'Boogie Horse'...CHECK OUT HIS BEARD!

He's a bit of a diva

When he drinks, rainbows appear!

He loves Katharine, though. Or maybe he thinks she looks like food...

I might make him friends with Katharine, invite him to move in and then rename him Gandalf!

Aherm...

See you tomorrow!





No comments:

Post a Comment