Friday, 24 February 2012

24th February 2012

Is it wrong to find horror films hysterical?! Especially when so many people are literally screaming?!

Tonight Chris and I went to see The Woman in Black. And laughed. Until we got home to our empty houses...

 
I may sleep with the light on...


While we're talking about scary things - the fact that a wedding magazine is trying to sell dresses off the back of such shite is worrying.


Seriously?! Twilight romantics?! I don't think the two words go together! "Hey boy who sparkles that I've only just met; I am so full of angst and will die without you...so yeah, kill me so we can live together in sparkly love cringiness for the rest of forever..."

That's pretty much the story summarised right there for those of you who haven't read it. There are also some waxed-chested werewolves in there. Don't float my boat, I'm afraid. I'm Team Buffy! :)


On that note, I'm going to bed, to snuggle with some sort of weaponry, in case The Woman in Black comes to get me!

No comments:

Post a Comment