Saturday, 4 February 2012

3rd February 2012

It's a bit bloomin cold, isn't it?

I know it's winter and weather should be cold. I'm just happy there's no snow! Apparently that may change tomorrow...fingers crossed they forget to snow on Liverpool.

I finally finished the filing! Yay! *does dance of joy*. Only took me 6 days. With no help. The other admin staff being off sick for three of them. One is not amused.

Anyway, I tried to get you a picture of Steve The Wavertree Fox today when he came on his daily rounds, but he's camera shy. Instead, your picture of the day is of the view from my office window.

It's not a bad view I suppose. Just a shame there's a murky bog behind that ridge!

2 comments:

  1. The end of the filing *does* deserve a dance of joy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XXjj0lNi48

    ReplyDelete
  2. I meant to link to that...and forgot! Thanks Chris! :)

    ReplyDelete