Saturday, 24 March 2012

23rd March 2012

Feel like I should give you proper content for the first time in a week...


So I had to give up my desk today, as my boss was in. I was working on the floor or in my cupboard. I come in to get my mug for another brew and I find my desk looking like this:


Alton Towers 2 for 1 tickets and a cauliflower. A CAULIFLOWER?! What, you mean you DON'T have a cauliflower on your desk?!


I got my engagement ring back today! Yay! It's only been gone since Saturday, but seriously, I didn't realise how much I missed it, and how much the temporary one bugged me. It fits and it shines again! We also had it valued, and it's worth more than we initially thought. As well as the sentimental value it holds. AWESOME! But note to any muggers out there: It's also a bit of a bruiser, and I know how to use it. You try to steal it from me, and you'll get beaten bloody. Got it?




You know your fiance knows you well when he buys you a bottle of wine just because it sounds like a reigon of Middle Earth...

No comments:

Post a Comment