Friday, 13 April 2012

10th April 2012

Back to work. Great, huh?! Why is it that 4 day weeks always feel longer than 5 day weeks? This leads me to suspect that Monday isn't actually the 'longest' day in the week at all: Tuesday is. Boss was in and in a good mood. I had loads of work to do. All good!
 
Paul paid the deposit on our wedding today! Very happy! It's all official and everything! But now it gets real! Luckily for me I have plenty of time to make decisions and save to afford everything...

Speaking of saving, I got an official looking brown envelope through the post when I got home...why is the tax man writing to me?! Turns out, he wanted to give me some money back! Quite a nice little amount of money back! Yay! Thank you Mr. Tax man!


Always nice to get a surprise like this. Means that I can contribute more to the wedding than I already am...which isn't a lot...and can make the day even prettier, I hope! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment