Tuesday, 24 April 2012

23rd April 2012

Happy St. George's Day, England! Even though he was Turkish or whatever! Besides, he killed a dragon...Danerys will not be pleased!

Oh and happy birthday Shakespeare...and death day... Hmmm...moving on!

Back to work. AssHat decided be wasn't  coming in today and was 'working from home'. Whatever. *cough*bullshit*cough*.

I was a bit of a cranky pants at work so we won't dwell on that. It was probably because I was hungry. Yeah, let's blame the hunger!


As Paul doesn't get home until over half an hour after me, I decided an apple would be an adequate snack. So did the cats too, who abandoned their salmon Whiskers and hounded me for a bite of my apple!




Very cute!

When Paul got back, we had a healthy chicken salad and caught up on tv. Game of Thrones was very...sick...and creepy. Joffrey is most definitely another AssHat.

Did anyone else notice the bearded Peter Kay lookalike in that episode?!


Just us?



1 comment:

  1. Jack was all over my strawberries last night. He didn't eat any, but he insisted that I offer them to him three different times.

    ReplyDelete