Monday, 9 April 2012

8th April 2012

Warning - this entry may have an image not suitable for public viewing.

Yes. There is pain. There as a whole world of pain. If you don't know why - read yesterday's entry. I can't walk down stairs without pain. I can't sit down and stand up without pain. Oddly I can iron without pain though. Which I did for a few hours while Paul was at the football. Yes, hours. I iron really slowly.

We have started watching Firefly again. If you haven't  watched it, do it. There are only 14 episodes. It stars the wonderful Nathan Fillion and is another creation by the genius that is Joss Whedon.



This is a trailer for the series. I don't know if it's official, and I doubt it is, but it will give you a taste for it's awesomeness. It's gorram shiny, that's what it is!

It also has a very catchy theme tune. You may not like it at first but you grow to love it. Promise. Anyone who doesn't is no friend of mine!




"I don't care, I'm still free- you can't take the sky from me!"

One of the episodes we watched tonight needed pausing while Paul sorted dinner. I paused here. Naked Fillion. It's a dirty rotten job to look at this while waiting for dinner...yep...tough luck...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for that.. *smile* SO nice to look at.. *sigh*

    Yup, I love firefly. Serenity was pretty good too..

    ReplyDelete