Saturday, 19 May 2012

16th May 2012

Blah Blah went to work Blah Blah was bored Blah Blah came home.
 
That's where the boredom stopped however, as Chris (@thiscrs) came round, we had pasta, watched an ep of Community (so he'd get obsessed too) then headed to the cinema to celebrate this week's #Whedonsday.


It was about time we had a #Whedonsday excursion to watch Marvel's Avengers Assemble! Or, you know, The Avengers. Because not all brits would get Hulk confused with John Steed from the 1998 movie of the same name.

Yeah...here we are again!

Woah, how did THOSE get inside my handbag. Crazy reckless rebel that I am!

Chris and I eagerly awaiting the start of the movie. Honest. We're in this picture. You can see the screen reflected in our glasses

Second time for Chris, third for me, and by golly do I enjoy it! I wish it were out on bluray already! :-)





...yeah yeah...any excuse to watch the trailer again...







No comments:

Post a Comment