Thursday, 10 May 2012

6th May 2012

Bloomin' cats. Typical when you really fancy a good long sleep and they party all night. They haven't been that bad in a long time. *narky face*

We had to take the kitty cats over to Manchester today, along with ourselves as we were spending time away from home, and they do love it at Paul's parents' house.

They don't half make packing difficult though!

Bloody hard work getting him out of here, you know! Who needs clothes for a weekend away when you have a Barney?!

Once in Manchester, the cats wasted no time in making themselves at home.


Barney is guarding Paul's eclectic cd collection from around 10-15 years ago

Maia's favourite sleeping place here is on top of the Rohan box. That's ma girl!

Paul and his Mum went to the football and Paul's Dad did some gardening. I was at a loose end so decided to do a test run of a DIY craft idea for the wedding.

I am not posting a pic on here because at least 5 of my readers are coming to the wedding and I want it to be a surprise! I thought they turned out a bit shit but I have since shown a few people, including my "that's...interesting" Mum, and they really like it! So...yay?!

When Paul and Mum got back, we had a chinese takeaway and watched some nature programme. Which was all going well until I spilt red wine on the in-laws white leather chair. OOPS.

Luckily for me, Paul's Dad had done the same a couple of years back and they found a stain remover. Due to our quick response, you'd never know I'd been so clumsy!

Might ask them to bring a bottle to the wedding...just in case someone gets over-enthusiastic with their red wine when by my wedding dress...




No comments:

Post a Comment