Sunday, 10 June 2012

1st June 2012

I took loads of awesome pictures today. However they now seem inappropriate. I may share some tomorrow, I don't know.

The reason I'm not sharing them today is down to the fact that when I got home from work this evening I had a call from my Dad to tell me that my Grandmother had just passed away. Dad had only been with her a few hours before.

This news came just over 10 weeks after my Grandfather passed away. Naturally it's very hard for all the family, and I just wish I lived closer to my parents so I could just pop over and give my Dad a big hug.
I don't have many pictures of my Grandma, as she was on a care home for many years and not fit enough to make many family events over the past few years. The last one I have pics from is my cousin Nicola's wedding back in 2007, so my pics today will come from then.

This is my grandparents with my cousin, Karen. It's such a nice picture so I wanted to share it with you.

I may have used this pic when my Grandad died, so forgive me if I did. The proud parents and their children. I love this picture.
Rest in peace, Lilian. Grandma. Say hi to Grandad for us. Glad you are back together again.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your Grandma. My deepest condolences.

    ReplyDelete