Saturday, 2 June 2012

27th May 2012

Woke up this morning with one of my cluster headaches. Which triggered a migraine. Great. So from about 7am I looked like this:

Do I have wonky eyes?
Recommended by my doctor - they're supposed to help. You know your pain is bad when you can't even feel the cold of a cold patch.

I guess they probably helped. I don't know how the bird on the box is smiling though. If you're in pain, you grimace.
After 8 hours of pain, and after taking lots of pills and potions, the pain subsided enough for me to tackle this:



The Leaning Tower o f Ironing. I have no idea how we generate so much in two weeks! I think we may have to stop wearing clothes on a weekend or something!

It was roastingly hot again. The cats are suffering. It's just too warm for them to do anything. So I sent Paul on a mission to get us a fan. And when I say us, I mean the cats. I think it's safe to say that it was a welcome relief for Barney, who spent pretty much every hour belly-side up in front of it!


This is what bliss looks like in feline form!





No comments:

Post a Comment