Sunday, 10 June 2012

2nd June 2012

I was a bit useless today. Actually, that's an understatement.

I lazed about in bed most of the day! I think it's allowed.

As I didn't do anything interesting today, here's a picture of Barney in his new favourite place - the shower cubicle! You can't imagine how much energy we used up stopping ourselves from switching the water on!

He's an odd boy!

Tonight we watched Mission Impossible 4. We hadn't seen it before having been too lazy to go to the cinema to watch it.




My interest was high for the first 10 minutes then for some reason tailed out a little...can't think why...*cough*Sawyer*cough*

That's a very attractive hand, don't you think?

My review. It was ok. Gave me vertigo! Not a Tom Cruise fan. I enjoyed Jeremy Renner's character more!


No comments:

Post a Comment