Sunday, 10 June 2012

31st May 2012

Gym again this morning. Which is in no way fun when it's really humid outside! Makes it even harder work!

While I am at the gym, I listen to audio books rather than music. I find it more soothing and time goes far quicker. I signed up for an audible account at the beginning of the year, and I have to say, it's great! I speed read something shocking and therefore I can skip important bits of plot quite easily, although unintentionally. Listening to audio books means I have to listen at normal person pace!

I totally forgot to update my account for months! Oops. Ah well, means I haven't been listening enough!

The Millennium Trilogy is definitely worth listening to on audiobook. I actually loved it more than when I read it!


1 comment:

  1. I listen to audio books too, I'm working my way through my local library at this point, but I've considered joining audible because the library has some really big gaps in most of their series books.

    ReplyDelete