Friday, 11 January 2013

08/01/2013 - Operation Wedding Dress


 It's Tuesday the 8th of January. It's also the day that Paul and I got up at silly o'clock and went to the gym for the first time in 2013!


My gym, now open at silly o'clock for us crazy folk!
 The alarm went off at 5.45am. We got up, begrudgingly, and got our backsides to the treadmill! We were home by 7 and I was walking into my office at 8.10am!

A crazy busy day lay ahead. So much so that I couldn't finish it all in the office. So home I went, logged back on and cracked on.

 Yes. That is my daily work amount. I did do 418.3%. Do I get anything for it? Do I heck. Was it even all my own work? Nope.

I am a fool. I should stop being nice soon. Maybe tomorrow...

Also, in line with going to the gym, and linking us nicely to the title of today's entry - I booked my first wedding dress appointment today! EEK! My friend is coming with me on Saturday lunch time and I'm going to get my frock on! I am looking forward to it, but I'm also mostly terrified! I'll let you know how I get on!





No comments:

Post a Comment