Sunday, 20 January 2013

16/01/2013 - Pretty in Pink

It's starting to get a wee bit chilly out! After a fairly mild December, it looks as though the big freeze is heading our way. Again.

Still, the frost in the air does make for pretty pictures.


This picture doesn't do the scene justice
The sky was a gorgeous rich coral colour, with the sunrise adding firey orange to the mix. Such a beautiful scene to walk into work to!

To be fair, it's not THAT cold. Any hint of snow and this country grinds to a standstill!

The forecast doesn't look too pretty for the rest of the week...

Yep - that's snow forecast for the end of the week. Terrific. I HATE SNOW. Actually, that's not true. I hate the ice that lingers afterwards.

Long term blog friends will remember that 3 years ago I had a little 'accident' on the ice.  You can read about it here and here.

Needless to say, I am terrified of walking on the ice. Actual fear. I will get over it one day but I have small panic attacks just thinking about doing it.

Luckily for me, my lovely fiance bought me some new boots to keep my tootsies warm as the days get colder!


Very snuggly! Barney approves of the laces!
The day in work was pretty awful actually. But I am sick of moaning about work. It's all I seem to do these days!

Chris braved the cold and came up for #Whedonsday which was fun! It's always good to have something to look forward to mid-week! Although we can't next week as he and the lovely Ceri are going to Las Vegas for the weekend. Jealous. And they aren't having a spur of the moment wedding either. Waste of time if you ask me! Paul and I would TOTALLY be on that bandwagon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment