Thursday, 28 February 2013

27/02/2013 - Smug

I had to leave Paul at home this morning. This is rare. He leaves the house before me. Them's the rules! However, he is off for the next 3 days and I am not.

I still got him to drive me to work though! Mwahahaha!

Anyway, I got to see him for an hour at lunch as I had errands to run and needed a chauffeur to run them, but I knew I wouldn't get to see him once I got home as he had people to see and things to do.

So I came home to chill, and decided to download a wedding planner app. I just like the ego boost as to how on schedule we are! 6 MONTHS TO GO, PEOPLE!

I was worried that we had sat around too long, not doing stuff. Turns out, I don't think we needed to! I probably waiting too long on the dress front but everything else seems to be going well!




We're working on our 'cake' as I type. Which is reassuring.

Toastmaster. Really? I have family members with a good enough voice. That's their job, surely?!


Clothes for the groom? NMP! That's his choice!

Finding wedding rings by middle of April is do-able!

Book honeymoon...we're waiting a year to honeymoon. Will have a few days away somewhere in Europe after the wedding. No need to worry.

In other words, we are fine.

I just hope we stay that way! Fingers crossed please, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment