Sunday, 3 March 2013

01/03/2013 - How is it March already?!

Seriously?! How is it March already? Wasn't it only just New Year and I decided to overcome my technical difficulties and blog again?!

Anyway, I was on my own for most of the day today, as my line manager decided to work from home, and my other colleague was called to a meeting at our Head Office. The contents or subject of which I have not been allowed to know. Which is probably for the best!

All I really wanted to do when I got home was vegitate. Alas, it was not to be, as I had agreed to cook tonight. I never EVER do the cooking, unless I really have to. I'm sure I can cook...I just haven't done it in about 5 years! The joys of living with someone who likes to cook!

Anyway, I stuffed some chicken breasts with roasted pepper cream cheese, garlic and crushed chillis (and some extra cheddar) and wrapped them in parma ham. I also made sweet potato chips to go with it.



As you can tell, it was a success!

We chilled out a little more and watched the second half of Fellowship of the Ring. Maia came to join us. She's a big fan of Galadriel.





She's a pretty thing, isn't she?!

No comments:

Post a Comment