Thursday, 7 March 2013

06/03/2013 - Humph

I'm not really going to post today. Today has been a bad day. I won't tell you the details but today pretty much is the suckiest day of the year so far. In fact, it's been one of the suckiest days of the past few years.

That's how bad it has been.

In work, I was incredibly busy. Y'all remember my epic 418% from January. Well, I topped that.


That right there...yep... 511.7%. 60 units...PAH! I laugh in the face of 60 units.

So yeah. That's all you get I'm afraid.

Cancelled #Whedonsday due to the above mentioned suckiness. So I don't even have any of that bonanza to share with you.

Sorry.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, sucky day.. but you have a job, you've got a great guy, a cute cat and all of the internet at your disposal.. and Josh Whedon is in the world..

    ReplyDelete