Sunday, 7 April 2013

05/04/2013 - Loooong week!

Why is it that a 4 day week actually feels longer than a usual week?! I don't like it! I was ready for the weekend days ago!

Disliked work for many reasons today. I won't bore you with them. To the extent I came home at lunchtime to escape!

It was nice to get home after work. To know I don't have to go back to that place for a few days!

We decided to watch some more Harry Potter, so watched movie 6 - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. It is a good 'un.



Whilst watching, I decided to take a 'selfie' with Maia who was giving me a lovely cuddle. I'm glad she's closer to the camera than me!

Dinner consisted of Gumbo, made at the hand of my lovely Paul.


It doesn't look particularly pleasant here, but it is! It's delicious! Especially with a bit of tabasco added to it to give it a kick!

I was sad there was no pudding afterwards. I do like a good cheesecake. Alas, it was not meant to be.



I had this for piidding onstead. Probably for the best. It's healthier. If it had crumble with it, it would have been extra awesome, but it didn't. Cameo apples - actually quite nice!

We watched Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 as well but was almost asleep towards the end of it. I just can't hack it any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment