Saturday, 13 April 2013

12/04/2013 - Flat Friday

I was dreading going into work. I'd have to explain everything that went on at the training yesterday, and as most of it went over my head, I wasn't looking forward to it.

Plus I had my nice big report to do, and it's quite difficult at times, so I was just hoping it would be a quiet day.

It was, thankfully, and I spent some quality time with my database that I have so lovingly crafted over the years. It's very irritating when people make changes on the main system without informing me, as it means that my spreadsheet is not accurate, so I took my time and worked my way through it and now it's as spot on as I can get it! Go me!

I didn't miss much the day before which is even better, and so I didn't get back to carnage, which is what happened in the old days of taking a day off, under the old management. So that was nice!

After work, Paul and I took a trip to Asda to pick up a few bits for dinner and another bottle of wine to enjoy. We really sound like alcoholics, don't we? Ah well. It makes us happy.



I spotted this amongst the plonk and knew that it would be my picture for today. If I was surrounded by that much wine, I'd probably have the same look on my face!

We came home and started watching 'Revolution'. It's not bad! We watched 4 eps and will probably stick with it for a while. Hopefully it stays good, and doesn't go too...off course. Mind you, I'm the gal who loved Lost, including the finale, so I will probably enjoy 'off course'!

I would have posted the trailer, but the only one I could find pretty much gave the whole of the first episode away. It's far more fun to watch the show. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment