Friday, 26 April 2013

21/04/2013 - Same old Sunday!

It's Sunday again. Which is nice. I don't mind Sunday except it's usually my domestic day so I have no excuse to sit around as I have to do stuff. Which is a shame.

We were awake early as Paul was planning a run before the Grand Prix started, so we had to have an early breakfast. Due to a distinct lack of eggs in the house I let him have the few we had left and I had to seek alternative breakfast material. I went for an old favourite.


Beans on Toast! :) I forgot how awesome such a simple breakfast is. I then read somewhere that we're pretty much the only country that eats beans for breakfast. What's that about?! Beans are ace! They complete breakfast.

Guys, if you've never had beans on toast for breakfast before, today is the day you should try it! It's simple, it's quick, it's easy and it's tasty! DO IT!

I proceeded to iron when Paul went out for his run. I plugged in the iPod and decided to listen to some tunes I haven't heard in a while. Yep, my inner performer came out.

Back in the day, when I was at school I LOVED being on stage. I loved being in all the plays and shows. Singing, dancing and acting were what I lived to do. My happy place was in rehearsal for a show. Ah, those were the days! Sadly I don't do that any more, as due to my many ailments I can't sing any more. I should probably have speech therapy or something and then progress onto singing lessons but quite frankly I can't afford it! It's not the end of the world if I can't perform any more. I just wait for Paul to be out before I start singing and dancing around. I can pretend!

Anyway, I was merrily ironing away then I got a notification that a photograph had been uploaded to our dropbox. Paul and I share our internet uploading facility, so naturally I got curious.

Warning - it's not pretty.



That's what you call a blister. A blister on a blister. That's what running does to you!

We relaxed for the rest of the evening and watched Zombieland and Live and Let Die. Which is always enjoyable.



No comments:

Post a Comment