Wednesday, 8 May 2013

07/05/2013 - Happy Sookie Day / Happy Birthday Ambel!

It's my sister-in-law's birthday today! Happy birthday Annabel!

We were very well behaved this morning and went to the gym like good people. Aren't you impressed?! I did some rowing and some kinetic weights which were fun. Then there was this:


Today's unflattering #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is of exercising outdoors. Well here I am. Jogging down my street. I promise that I am jogging, not doing a jaunty walk. Ask Paul, he took the picture - he'll vouch for me!

I then did a looooooooooooooooooong day in work, which wasn't helped by the fact that the weather outside is GORGEOUS again and I'm stuck in an office. Waaa. I got quite a lot done though, which is good. I was looking forward to finishing work.

After calling my mother on the way home, I sat on the sofa and was presented with my prize.


It's Sookie day! The final Sookie Stackhouse novel, the inspiration for True Blood came out today and I have been looking forward to it for AGES. So I sat and read. We ate dinner and I read. We put on How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii 5-0 and Castle, and I read. Well, I sort of watched them too.

I read the whole thing before going to sleep. I read quickly. It's both a blessing and a curse. To make sure that I haven't missed anything, I'll read it again, probably this weekend, but on the whole it was a satisfying finish. All go, and quite depressing, but satisfying! I'll miss you, Sookeeeeeh!

2 comments:

  1. *sob* it ENDS!! *sob* *SOB* Oh.. my.. goodness.. no...

    I'm only half into it because I save them for rough patches of my life, but now that I know that it ends, I want to run out and read them all before someone ruins it for me..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try not to spoil it for you. I am sad it has ended. My favourite books are in the middle though, so you're probably where I consider to be the best bit! :)

    ReplyDelete