Monday, 13 May 2013

09/05/2013 - Looooong day

Paul and I were very well behaved. We got up and went to the gym this morning! :) Aren't you proud! We didn't want to but we got up and went. I hope we can keep this dedication up!

Work came next. I dislike it but needs must.


This is the view of a little patch of grass next to the train station. I was going to take a picture of the station guardians who were there again this morning but I was a bit scared of them!

Colleague T had been out the night before and consumed a few glasses of wine. She was 'tired' today. Which is quite funny. I got lots done but all boring stuff, so I won't go into more detail.

My entertainment came from Paul today. He was at home and tidying up and taking pictures. Our pictures automatically upload to our shared dropbox, and I get a little pop up on my screen. One popped up today and it was this!


He likes being in the shower cubicle. He even doesn't mind when we shut the door! I think he might have a problem if we switched the water on...

This evening I came home to do more tidying up. We have a visitor this weekend so I have to make sure that the house is nice and clean and tidy. Especially the spare room, otherwise she'll have to sleep in her car!

I went through loads of crap that I seem to have accumulated over the past year or so, mostly to do with the wedding. Think I filled our recycle bin single handedly!

I stopped for dinner but kept going as it needed to be done. I think I did some good work! I may show pictures this weekend. It's not quite there yet!

It wasn't an overly early night, sadly, as I was working so hard, but it was worth it!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is a healthy snack.


My favourite healthy snack - a pink lady apple. Sweet and crispy!

No comments:

Post a Comment