Saturday, 18 May 2013

14/05/2013 - Tuesday

Yep - a witty and original title from me there. Mostly because there isn't a great deal to say about today!

We got up at silly o'clock and went to the gym because we are lunatics! I did a small row to warm up and then a kinetic circuit which was a full body work out. It's not more interesting than that.

My boss asked me to go into work earlier so I rushed to get ready. Shouldn't have bothered. He didn't give me any work to do. I think he just wanted someone to make him a brew.

There really isn't much to say about today at all. Which is rather sad.

When I got home I was determined to do some wedding work, so with a little help from the internet, I managed to fashion an RSVP card to go with our invitations. We haven't done a test-print yet which is the next progression, as the card is double sided and I have no idea which way our printer will feed the paper.

This DIY invitations malarky is quite complicated. Still - at least we're getting them made our way rather than having to settle with something pretty from a shop. Got to be honest, none of them are very 'us', hence us going down the handmade route. I have a creative mind...I just hope I'm talented to be able to make the vision a reality!

Once all the invitations have been sent and (hopefully received) I will do a big reveal. If I remember. Hey - it means I have something to take a picture of, I guess! :)

Anyway, as there have been no pictures yet, here's Barney in a bag.


He likes it in there. He'd probably be quite content if we used it instead of his cat box!

Anyway, after I had fashioned the RSVP cards, we settled in for some tv. It's season finale time for our favourite shows, so we watched How I Met Your Mother, Hawaii 5-0 and Castle. All very good. I can't believe we have to wait until September for them all to come back on. It seems so far away...however we'll be married before these shows come back.

They were my last eps as a single gal. Wow. Didn't think of that.

Anyway - today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge pic is of me using my favourite exercise equipment.  As I don't take anything that can take pics into the gym (actually that's a lie - my ipod can take pics but I don't know how to upload them) I couldn't take anything in there. I do love me a wave machine. Instead here's my favourite non-gym based equipment.



Yes, it's my yoga mat. I love it. It was only cheap but it doesn't half make a difference when working out!

I wouldn't normally wear a jumper while using it, but taking the first pic revealed an excellent shot of my cleavage. Seriously not suitable for work.

Anyway, I don't just do yoga on the mat, but for the purposes of today, that's what it's for!

No comments:

Post a Comment