Saturday, 18 May 2013

16/05/2013 - Early delivery!


I woke up and felt better so off to the gym we went! Today I decided to use the treadmill. I managed to run for 15 minutes and then a light jog for the last 5. I've never run for 15 minutes before. Go me!

We got home and I went through the motions of getting ready for work when there was a knock at the front door. Cue confused look between Paul and I. I sent him to go and answer it (in case it was a polite axe murderer or something) and he came back saying that I would be happy.

It was a box. From Athens. My wedding cake toppers have arrived.

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!

I have had them handmade by a lovely lady called Maria on Etsy. Guys, she's amazing. She's made me bride and groom clay models of my kittys! :D

Yes, I'm a crazy cat lady but they're fantastic and I love them!

There are a few of you who will be at our wedding, but a great many who won't so you know what? I'm going to reveal them to you! :D


Aren't they just the cutest?!

I accept that this probably does take me into the realm of crazy cat obsessed lady, but as my babies can't actually be at the wedding, I wanted them represented somehow, and Paul was game so why not?! Plus we can keep them forever!

Maria was so lovely, I might just get her to make miniatures of every pet we ever have for the rest of time!


I think Barney's impressed. I think he's also a little jealous of the bowler hat that his miniature has perched on his head!

Naturally the delivery and excitement meant I was later than usual for work. I was only 25 minutes early today. :(

Colleague J called in sick so we were a man down. Lucky for us it didn't really cause a problem and it was, on the whole, quite a productive day! We're a good little team!

We were contemplating a pilates class after work but decided not to as we had done lots of exercise already this week and were planning more. Instead we relaxed and watched Defiance and Revolution. Quite a pleasant evening.

We're growing some cat grass for our little monsters to hopefully help with Barney's hair ball problem. It wasn't doing anything really for a few days then all of a sudden it's burst into life!


 We'll have a field by this time next week at this rate!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is of a healthy lunch. Easy!



Here's the grilled chicken salad that Paul made for me. It was very lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment