Tuesday, 28 May 2013

26/05/2013 - Uh oh...

My darling readers, I am in pain. My  hip is not my friend. Every time I moved last night, I awoke in pain. Not a happy bunny. So we had to stay in bed a little longer. Because I need rest.

Luckily for me, Paul decided to join me and watch the build up to the Monaco Grand Prix in bed! :)


Smug Paul is smug because that top didn't fit this time last year. It's a perfect fit now. Everyone do the dance of joy!


It's all good fun!

We had to get up though, because we have a visitor this evening! I know! How popular we are! So we had a little tidying to do and an invitation to make! Our visitor this evening was our test run for invitations!


Koran came to visit! The same KoKo who came dress shopping with me, and who took me out after I had my hair and make up done. She's a good friend (to get me drunk) and tonight was no exception! Yay! I need pain relief and actual medicinal pain relief isn't working!


Gin and Tonics were the order of the day! They went down very well indeed!

We ate Paella and drank. We watched crappy movies but mostly chatted. Paul went to  bed early and we stayed up and chatted some more!

It might have been a late night! Worth it though.

The invitation - she approved! We have some more work to do on them for other people but I can get them together a lot quicker than we thought, so we are feeling quite happy now!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge: Making fitness fun.

So I'm injured. I can't make fitness fun right now. Sorry.

Here's a picture of me making fitness fun last year, though!

We attempted a world-record attempt for a can can! Sadly we didn't make it, but it was a good giggle any way!


I actually  look quite skinny here! So this picture is even more fun! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment