Tuesday, 4 June 2013

01/06/2013 - Productive (and expensive) Saturday

We had a bad night's sleep. Paul worse than me. Not good. I hate it when you can't switch your mind off to get some much needed shut eye. :(

Still, we eventually got up and had a much need appointment with our florist to inform her of the adjustments to our order and colour schemes etc.

As we were about to leave, the postman came to visit. What goodies did he bring? My credit card bill (boo!) and an envelope I was not expecting. It was from the dress shop stating that my wedding dress has arrived! YAY! Sadly they forgot the price plan for the adjustments so we would have to pop in to pick one up. I also need to make an appointment for my first fitting! EEK!

We got to the florist and caught up with Louise who is designing everything for us. We discussed everything and what we wanted now we had refined our plans a little more. All the changes didn't cost that much extra so we were pleased. It was nice to see my inspiration pictures again as I hadn't seen them since last time we saw her in February! I'm still happy with my choice!

We then went into town so we could have another look for a wedding suit for Paul. I left him to have a look in a shop while I made my dress appointment. While I was there, I got to see the dress I tried on which is the same as mine. It had been nearly 3 months since I have seen it. I had forgotten some of the detail. And how heavy it is. Uh oh. Still - I get to try mine on in a few weeks! I'll let you know how I get on. I'm also going to buy my veil on the same day!

Paul saw a suit. He said it was ok.


 It would do. It's not perfect.

After a quick bite to eat, we had another look around. We found the suit. It's lovely. We were originally going to get another one from this shop but they didn't have the correct size. They did in this other suit, so Paul tried it on.

Folks, my future husband is a hottie. :)

After we paid a fortune for that, and looked around for a few bits and bobs, we came home to relax after a strenuous day.

Neither of us were particularly hungry so we watched some tv (as we seem to do a LOT) and then went to bed.

Still - good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment