Sunday, 9 June 2013

04/06/2013 - Still icky

Woke up this morning still feeling horrible. I dislike feeling poorly so naturally I was making all the usual 'urgh' noises that go along with a cold!

No gym this morning, obviously, but I still made it to work, like the trooper that I am, and was very productive and got loads done!


I was also very healthy and chomped on some delicious goodies. And a banana. I'm not the biggest fan but the joy of being poorly means that I could barely taste it! I know they're a super food or something, with many positive qualities, but I just don't like them very much!

I came home and sat around feeling sorry for myself. I caught up with my blog, had some dinner and watched last night's ep of Game of Thrones. It was a bit...grim? Grim is a good word! I knew what was coming, having read the books, but reading it and seeing it are two different things!



Then it was time for bed, and some old friends of mine came out to play. Night Nurse is good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment