Sunday, 9 June 2013

06/06/2013 - Using time wisely.

I'm starting to feel a little better, thanks for asking!

Still no gym though. Need to take it easy. Besides, I can't seem to shift my nasty cough, and breathing is quite important, especially in exercise. Ho Hum.

Was really busy again in work. Thank goodness T is back from Florida on Monday!

I really don't have much to say about today! How dull. We have a lot of stuff to do, wedding wise, so have to think and do whenever we can.

This evening, whilst watching more Alias, I set to and finished designing the RSVP cards to go with our invitations, which we are hoping to sort this weekend.

It's not your standard RSVP, but I suppose I can show you the dummy mock up of the usual bit...


Exciting, no? Not really any spoilers.

The paper is so crumpled because Barney likes to sit on things that might be important. Things like beds, etc...nah. Invitation materials and washing? THEMOSTCOMFORTABLEBEDEVER!

Hopefully I'd start doing interesting things again soon. I think this post's mostly filler.

No comments:

Post a Comment