Saturday, 22 June 2013

20/06/2013 - Yaaawwwwwnnning

Yup - last night was late.

The alarm went off at 5.40am for us to wake up to prepare for the gym. I promptly switched it off. Because we REALLY did not want to go to the gym.

Actually, it was me. I didn't. Paul...slept through the alarm had has no memory of it going of until 6.30am. He wasn't sad about it, though. He needed the sleep, as did I.

I had a banging headache though. I blame the popcorn from last night.

I took strong pain killers, had a cup of tea and headed for work.

Today was a very long day. Colleague T was tired and a little hungover after the funeral yesterday, which is understandable. I was just tired and uncooperative!

After work I met up with Paul. He wasn't quite the same as I left him earlier that day...


Paul had a hair cut. His mullet has gone! 

He's so handsome!

We had some dinner, watched tv and again had another early night. Gosh, we really are boring. We were both knackered from last night, so we have a valid excuse, right? RIGHT?!

2 comments:

  1. *wolf whistle*

    btw, I thought of you the other day when Joss was interviewed on the Colbert Report
    http://www.colbertnation.com/full-episodes/thu-june-20-2013-joss-whedon

    ReplyDelete