Tuesday, 4 June 2013

27/05/2013 - Another free day off!

Have I mentioned before that I like Bank Holidays?! I do. They are amazing!

I pretty much wrote off today, knowing that Koran was over last night. I need not have, though. I was far less hungover than I should have been. Although more than I would have like. But never mind.

As my hip was still sore, a very lazy day was called for. No ironing for me, which is a shame as that's what I intended on filling my day with. Instead I did some wedding stuff and generally lazed around. It was brilliant!

Of course, I had company. I had Paul and the kitties. Which is nice.


Apparently Maia needs a bath. She didn't put up with him for long. She isn't fond of Barney baths!

As we were being lazy, there's not really a lot to talk about! We watched a couple of movies, but nothing we haven't seen before, and generally relaxed. As there isn't going to be a whole lot of that going on in the near future we will a) probably regret it a few weeks down the line when the invitations aren't finished and b) make the most of every second of it!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is a tough one for me. It is of many friends drinking water.

Well, person who set this challenge, I don't actually have that many friends that I see day to day in real life. Short of asking my twitter followers to send me a picture of them drinking water, I struggled. If you remember, the other day, I used pictures of my cats to make up the space! I'm all out.

Instead I'll show you the pictures of a week's worth of empty water bottles from the office. That's a few people drinking water (as well as me) so that will have to do!


Admittedly, it's probably mostly me.

No comments:

Post a Comment