Tuesday, 4 June 2013

29/05/2013 - I'm a winner!


I had very creative dreams last night. Sadly, that's all they were. Dreams. I dreamt that my Mum won £100,000 on the Euromillions and decided to text me to tell me as she didn't want to wake me up. How sad was I when I checked my phone and that text message wasn't there. :(

When I got to work, however, I found this email awaiting me!


 I TOTALLY WON THE EUROMILLIONS! Well, when I say I won it...I didn't win the £84m jackpot. I won £9.10. Basically bugger all. But still - yay me!

Another day of madness in the office. Seriously busy. Joys of doing two jobs again I guess. The best bit being that I actually enjoyed it a little bit! I think I'm still delirious from winning the lottery this morning.

The other good thing about being in my office alone whilst colleague T is away is that I can put the radio on and listen to whatever I want! As I was sorting things out to prepare to come home, Bruce Springsteen 'Born to Run' came on. If that's not a great song, I don't know what is! I danced around the office, thus aggravating my hip injury a little but I don't care! I enjoyed it! My other colleagues probably think me a loon, but hey, they knew that already, right?

Then it was time to come home for #Whedonsday fun. It was touch and go as to whether I remembered right if Chris was coming over or not. He was. Phew! We ate lamb and feta burgers (homemade by Paul) and watched more Firefly. Last week next week. It's sad.

We caught the end of the England football match (which was dull) then Chris left to get his train.

Then to bed, as we were both cream crackered!

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge is a well dodgy one and I hope the inventor got lots of pictures that made his eyes crawl: Body part you're most proud of.

Well.

This is a difficult one. I don't think I have one. I'm not done with making myself happier about myself yet. So soz. I fail. I don't have one.

Here's a picture of Maia's bum though. She grew this with my help, so I think I can claim that I'm proud of it!



Beautiful heart-shaped bottom.



1 comment: