Tuesday, 4 June 2013

30/05/2013 - Did today happen?

Ok, a somewhat interesting title but it's a valid point. I don't actually really remember today! It was Thursday. Yep - that's all I've got.

Oh, I do remember coming into work and colleague J telling me he doesn't want to drink tea of a morning any more, he wants to drink lemon water (like me) and using up a massive amount of my lemon, leaving me with a pathetically small slice in my drink and none for tomorrow. You can drink lemon water when you provide a lemon. This might sound petty, but he doesn't buy anything for himself. I seem to pay for it all. Not this time, buddy. Whenever I make the drinks, he's getting tea. Soz. I ration my lemon so it lasts me a week. Even a 4-day week like this one. Him taking some without asking - spoilt my rationing. Not a happy bunny.

Lucky for me, he's rarely in the office before me, so it's not going to happen often.

As for anything else during the working day. I got nothing. Except this.


These are my vitamins, minerals and herbs that I take every day. My magnesium, glucosamine, green tea, multi-vit and milk thistle (only when I've had a drink as I had yesterday).

Yup. I really got nothin'.

It's not the end of the world though. Better I admit that I have nothing than bore you, right?

Today's #FitTeam13 #PhotoFitChallenge: Favourite Cheat Meal/snack

This probably doesn't count as it's not a cheat as such. Granted, it's not the best for me but it's certainly not the worst.


Roast pork dinner with root vegetable mash, green veg and stuffing. Not shown - lashings of gravy and apple sauce! MMMM.

I tried to find a picture of bangers and mash which is probably my ultimate favourite naughty dinner, but couldn't find one even though I know I've taken one before. Hmmm.

I love this dinner so much, we're having it on Sunday! Result!

No comments:

Post a Comment