Sunday, 28 July 2013

23/07/2013 - Being proactive

Tuesday morning came, and Paul and I hauled ourselves out of bed and to the gym. We did a '300 workout' which was really mean and difficult and I didn't like it.

Taken from YouTube. Found on FreeFit on Facebook, started by Mark Raynsford, a personal trainer.

The above video is pretty much what we did, although we didn't time ourselves. Maybe next time.

From there, we went to work, and it was a loooooooooooooooooooong day. Why do work days take forever to get through but evenings and weekends fly by in the blink of an eye?!

I don't think I even have much to talk about when it comes to work! Nothing happened. Sorry!

When I got home, I had a delivery waiting for me!


I ordered some light dumbells last week (as the ones in the gym were too heavy!) so I could do some exercise at home and work on my jelly arms! So I did! I researched some exercises to do, and Paul gave me some tips as well, and away I went. It was difficult which I guess is a good thing!

From there, I did a few bits and bobs then settled down to catch up on some blogging and some TV. 


Catching up on Revolution with a nice tonic and gin. Must be Tuesday!

I also realise how messy my house is. Hmm. Probably should stop blogging and clear up!

No comments:

Post a Comment