Sunday, 1 September 2013

25/08/2013 - A little bit of downtime

I love waking up to a clear head!

We had a lie in this morning, because we could. Although that lie in went on a bit too long, so we had to change our plans for the day.

I wanted to get the seating chart for the wedding done today, as much as we can without final definite figures, but we started to run out of time.

So instead I had a bit of a tidy up in the spare room - we need to make space for wedding stuff, and Paul had one downstairs. Because our house is shockingly messy right now!

It didn't take as long as I had planned to tidy up. I did some more typing for the wedding (so many paper products!) and relaxed a little. Which was nice! I then decided to do a bit of crafting (again, for the wedding) to test a few bits out to see if they would work. Mostly for the seating plan. Then Barney decided that enough was enough and I'm working too damn hard on this wedding.



He does this a lot. It's a bloody good job he's cute, right?!

I got a few more bits and bobs done, and chilled out with Paul this evening.

Not a very eventful day, sadly. But right now that's exactly what we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment