Saturday, 14 September 2013

27/08/2013 - A long time ago on a Tuesday far far away...

It's been a heck of a long time since I updated my blog. I'm struggling to remember what happened, given the madness of the last couple of weeks but I'll give it a go.

The best part about waiting until now to post is that I have no secrets any more! The wedding is done! I can show you what I made as I made them, as opposed to being all secretive! It's a weird feeling!

I had a very bad night's sleep last night. I'm not used to Paul not being here so it's weird! Barney went on a stomping trip most of the night which left me black and blue. He really loves me, doesn't he?!

Paul also had an awful sleep, so at least I wasn't the only one!

I got through a day at work somehow! I had loads to do as it's my last week in work before W day, and so had to work very hard indeed!

Paul popped into Manchester to buy a shirt for my brother for the wedding. He also bought a pair of socks especially for the day.


Yup. Hot pink socks!

They weren't as expensive as the ones he wanted to buy and he gets some other fun colours as well! I can say now, after the wedding, that a few people did notice the socks and enjoyed them! :)

I did a few more bits for the seating plan, which I didn't photograph at the time, but was getting a little bit cranky while doing it, so we went to bed pretty early to try to make up for some of the lost sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment