Sunday, 8 September 2013

So...I'm married!

Yup. I'm back from my wedding. I have had the most amazing day and I want to thank you all for your kind wishes, and if any of you were actually there, thank you for being so amazing!

I've just had a teary moment to myself (while my HUSBAND sleeps!) recollecting the whole day and it's been magical. I can't believe it's all done now and I'm a wife. I have a new name! Weird!

I will get to posting about the wedding when I recap the day but I suppose I can do another gratuitous selfie for you. Although my Dad (who was a little merry, to say the least) went off with my phone. But as now what's Paul's is mine, I'll use his!


That smile ain't getting any smaller! Sorry! It's also 2:27am!

I now need to get all this make up off and find all the grips in my hair! Taking the dress off was traumatic enough to me! I have to take off all my finery!

For the first time in my life I felt beautiful today. It's not something I say lightly, and you all know I had some problems with my dress, but I am so pleased and everything has been so wonderfully amazing!

Tomorrow I'll look very dodgy with make up everywhere and eyelashes hanging from my nose! Today I was a princess!

Now if anyone's free to unhook my hair, that would really help...

1 comment:

  1. "Taking the dress off was traumatic enough to me"

    you know, that isn't something you often hear a bride say on her wedding night ;)

    So happy for you, it sounds like you had a lovely day. I can't wait to see all the photos..

    ReplyDelete