Sunday, 13 October 2013

02/10/2013 - Keeping all a-glow!

Wonderful wonderful Wednesday. It's definitely one of the better days of the week!

My back is still a little sore. I'm not happy about it but I'm going to grin and bear it because I'm hardcore like that! I'm also going to try not to make it work because I'm also a massive wimp!

I brought myself a little treat into the office for T and I to enjoy today. They're left over from our wedding and I LOVE them.


We even named a table after them! They're certainly yummy sweets!

And yes, that is a Lord of the Rings eraser there. I'm cool.

After work I headed home to prepare ourselves for a visit from Mr Chris and for Whedonsday! :) It was a mystery all day as to what we would be having for dinner but clever Paul decided we were having chicken and chorizo paella, and we wolfed it down!

On this week's #Whedonsday viewing rota was the newest episode of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, and the final two episodes of Dollhouse. They're a bit grim to be honest.

So yeah, we're done with all the completed #Whedonsday tv series! Just a few movies left and then we're back to starting Buffy again! I can't quite believe it!

Paul was trying to find the United game anywhere and couldn't. I can't believe it wasn't televised at all but apparently that was the case.

Then time for beddybyes. As ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment