Thursday, 17 October 2013

09/10/2013 - Converting all your sounds of woe into hey nonny, nonny.

It's the middle of the week! I do love reaching Wednesday as it means that the week is nearly over and that is always good news!

To celebrate the middle of the week, I made myself a treat for breakfast!


Strawberries and pineapple for breakfast! DELISH! Serious yumminess!

Again, another dull day in the office. Can't complain. Was very busy and got loads done, which is the main thing I suppose!

Came home to sort a few bits out for #Whedonsday!

Bangers and mash was on the menu tonight, so Paul got to play with his new pans!


Mmmmm...sweet potato mash and onion gravy...mmmm!

Tonight's viewage consisted of the latest episode of S.H.I.E.L.D and then my delightful purchase from Monday, Much Ado About Nothing!

It was great!


Got to love a Shakespearian song! Paul bought this song from the soundtrack and put it onto my wedding playlist for while I was getting ready! Sadly I only got to hear it after the wedding, but I enjoyed listening to it while relaxing after the fabulous day!

Anyway, I decided to try to take a picture of the film on my tv. Turns out the camera on my phone is pretty awesome. I could almost have been there to take some of these pics!

Note - I wasn't there. These pictures are taken of the movie on my television. Other than me taking them, I own NOTHING! Sadly. I'd quite like to own these people. :)




I think Tom Lenk's moustache needs some special credit here.





I accept that it might be a bit obvious that I heart Nathan Fillion. But hey - it's not a bad thing!

He also moves a lot! So many pictures of him were blurred. Bad fidgity Fillion!

We very much enjoyed watching the film. The downside was that the only extra feature on the blu-ray disc is a commentary by Joss Whedon. While yes, that's excellent, and I can't wait to listen to it, the nerd that I am...WE WANT OUT-TAKES!

After Chris descended into the night, we shut up shop and went to sleep. Because having company and reciting Shakespeare is too much craziness for one night!

2 comments: