Friday, 18 October 2013

11/10/2013 - A different kind of work!

Fridays are great, aren't they?

They're extra special and great when you don't have to go to work on them! WHOOP!

Yep, I took a day off! I could go crazy and do crazy things with my day off! Party and get drunk and go swimming and stuff.

Yeah.

Um...

I didn't do any of that stuff. I did ironing. LOTS AND LOTS OF IRONING.

It needed doing and I have been putting it off too long. So I just sucked it up and did it. For about 8 hours.

I didn't take a picture as I was so busy ironing.

Well, that and watching crappy movies on Netflix!

I watched the whole of 'The Proposal', with RyRey and Sandra Bullock. Corny. Not the most offensive movie in the world.



I then tried to watch 'Confessions of a Shopoholic'. I thought I would like this. I lasted less than 10 minutes. I enjoyed the books. I was not convinced by the beginning of the movie. Besides, Becky Bloomwood should be set in London, not America. Sorry. No.



I then watched 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist'. It wasn't what I expected it to be. I didn't love it but it didn't offend me. Maybe paying attention to it, rather than ironing might make me enjoy it more. Although there's a drunkard named Caroline in it. Hmmmmm.



Next I started to watch 'The Back-up Plan' with J-Lo and Alex O'Loughlin. Yep. Couldn't finish that one either. McGarrett would never get himself into such a pickle!



Then, out of despiration, I watched 'Magic Mike'. Yup. There was actually a plot, not just male strippers! Who'd have thunk?! Plus Alcide from True Blood was in it too. Lots of pretty faces!



I gave up on the netflix selection then. The only thing that was catching my eye was The Hobbit. And we own that on BluRay. So I put that on instead!


and just because I can - here's the trailer for part 2! :)



Paul got home a little later than usual after a meeting after hours. I sent him straight out to get some dinner. What did he come back with? Healthy deliciousness?

Um...sorta...


Hot and spicy chicken wings, coleslaw and corn on the cob. YEE HAW! It was top scran!

We watched the rest of The Hobbit (and I am so excited for the second part in December!) and then channel hopped for a bit to see what was on actual tv.

Maia joined us, which was nice.




 Check out the love eyes I was getting! She loves a good snuggle!

We went to bed at about 10:30 as we had an early start the next morning!



No comments:

Post a Comment