Thursday, 10 October 2013

25/09/2013 - Sweetness is my weakness

I managed to get some sleep. Which is a blessing I suppose. I also treated myself to one more snooze on the alarm before getting up, crazy rebel that I am!

I got a message from Paul who was not impressed with the cup at his hotel.


Puny brew.

Please bear in mind that we are used to cups of a much more substantial size...


I headed to work and did what I had to do. I stopped home at lunch time to sort a few bits and bobs out and then went back for an afternoon of yawning and general boredom.

That was to end, however, as when I got home it was time for the recommencement (is that a word?) of #Whedonsday! So even though Paul was not going to be joining us, at least I had some wonderful company for the evening!

Even better was the start of something even more awesome as part of #Whedonsday. We get a new (sort of) Whedon show to watch! So as well as our usual antics, we now watch Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on a weekly basis as part of our rotation! AWESOME!

We also went back to basics on the dinner front. When Paul's away, the unhealthy meals come to play!


Cheesy pasta bake! Don't mind if I do!

After S.H.I.E.L.D, instead of watching Dollhouse, due to it being the Series Finale, we decided to watch Cabin in the Woods with creators commentary. Because we're enormous nerds. It was actually interesting. Well, the bits that we heard. We were talking through most of it. Bad people. Just means we'll have to watch it again in a few week!

Chris also bought treats! Home made treats! COOKIES!


Hello oaty goodness!

Delicious. And Chris, feel free to make those for #Whedonsday again, whenever you like! :)

OOOH. Totally forgot. When Chris was round our neighbour knocked on the door saying that a parcel had been delivered there. I had no idea what it could be, so had to get it opened!

Here are the pics I sent to Paul after Chris had left!


A box. The label said 'Box Choc'. Huh?


How very forward of you!

In side the box looked a little like this...only less torn.



Seriously, I had no idea what this was or who sent it to us! Until I opened the bubble wrap.


 It was from our caterers! Asking us to get fat and review their services...


A chocolate pizza!

I'm not the biggest chocolate fan, but I'm sure I can give this a go.

Which slice do you like the look of most? Yes, that's chilli chocolate one...

I had a chat with Paul before bed. I was knackered. Fingers crossed for more sleep tonight!





No comments:

Post a Comment