Thursday, 10 October 2013

26/09/2013 - Secret Stash

I got another lie in this morning because I COULD. I do love to rebel!

I then headed to the office to be greeted by a surprise on my desk. I had helped out one of our associate companies last week so they got me a present to say thank you!


A tin of chocolate-y goodness. Uh oh. That's not good. I will eat them ALL and get massively fat and never get out of bed again. Urgh.

There was only one thing for it.


I hid them in my filing cabinet. Out of sight, out of mind! I won't wolf them all down if I can't see them to think about them, right?

I have caved a couple of times but on the whole I have been very good.

The day drifted by as it ever does. I wasn't doing anything of note which is probably why I don't remember it!

I wasn't expecting Paul home until late, so I got settled on the sofa, watched some more Downton and had a fish (finger) butty. Until I got a knock on the door.

PAUL WAS HOME! EARLY! Sadly he hadn't eaten and we'd run out of fish, so off to the supermarket we went to pick up some food for Paul.

So good to have him home!

We caught up on some TV and went to bed.

Sorry - another dull update for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment