Wednesday, 20 November 2013

01/11/2013 - More gifts...to ourselves!

I love Friday. It's a great day!

Not at work. Friday in work is the same as every other day...except when there's prosecco. Which there isn't this week. I think we should upgrade it to weekly. Because that would make getting through the week far more bearable.

I managed to make it through the day and after work headed into town to get a few bits and pieces with our wedding gift vouchers. We'd had a few ideas on little things to spend some of them on so off we headed to get them!


First up is Mr Squirrel! Another cushion to add to the collection! We felt that there was an imbalance of cushions so needed him to balance it out. We actually wanted a cat one that we had seen online but they didn't have it in stock.

Next up:


My new fancy pillow! I have my Dad's hand-me-down pillow and while it does it's job, it's not the most comfortable thing any more and the memory foam is starting to forget. The above pillow is AMAZING! It can even withstand a Barney bottom, which is a tough feat!

We got back home and had a quick dinner and a chill. Because we're crazy like that. A nice glass of wine was called for!

We watched some tv and generally relaxed. It was pretty ace actually.

And for some reason, Paul wanted me to take a picture of his beard. He's going to keep it I think. See how much like Santa he is by Christmas!


Paul's nostrils and chin folks. He's a handsome hunk, isn't he?!


No comments:

Post a Comment