Friday, 29 November 2013

07/11/2013 - Extra Special Gifts under the tree!

HAPPY SECOND MONTHIVERSARY TO ME AND PAUL! Can't believe we got married two months ago! Seems like only yesterday and also ages ago at the time time!

Another dullsville day at work. Really really dull. Other than a few errands to run, there was really nothing to remember the working day by.

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE OFFICE NEXT TO OURS PUT THEIR CHRISTMAS TREES UP. Trees. Plural. IT'S THE SEVENTH OF NOVEMBER.

It makes me so mad. So so so so so mad. WHY?! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS?!

Grrr.

Anyway, I got over my grinch-ness, and headed home to find a gift on my doorstep! Maybe those Christmas trees were lucky for me after all.

The gift was so pretty I didn't want to unwrap it!


It's just so pretty! The lavender sprigs...just aww!

Anyway, I bet you're all wondering what's inside..


It's a customised cushion cover! I got it on 'Not on the High Street' when I had a discount voucher, and it's perfect. It's made of hessian! You can see why I didn't pass it up!

I need to get a better cushion to go inside it, but I love our cushion collection! Makes the cheap ones we actually use on the sofa for comfort look extra specially naff!

We did our usual evening rigmarole of TV, dinner and bed.

We really need to start doing stuff!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful pillow :)

    Oddly enough this post just showed up in my news feed on feedly.. I wonder why

    ReplyDelete