Monday, 11 November 2013

28/10/2013 - Like a bat out of Hell!

You can thank my husband for naming this post. It was all his idea. It will become apparent why in a short while!

No gym this morning because. Well, just because actually!

Straight to work for both of us!

I needed a good productive day today. I was in one of those moods to sort stuff out and tidy up. Which meant that my rather full in-tray and filing needed to be sorted and got gone!


I DID IT! After this was taken I did some dusting as well.

There was a lot of work there to do but at least it kept me busy and now I'm back on top of everything where I should be! Go me! I deserved a pat on the back so I gave one to myself!

The day flew by which was a complete shock to me! That never happens!

I went home and did a bit of tidying up, but mostly vegetated. It's my favourite weekday evening pastime!

When Paul came home he started on making dinner for us to use up the veg that we had in the fridge.


Yup. A lump of onion-y meat! MMM.

Also known as meatloaf!


This is from Jamie Oliver's Ministry of Food book and it's very good indeed. I polished off the lot. MMM.

After some Castle and other televisual treats, it was time to hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment