Friday, 13 December 2013

01/12/2013 - DECEMBER...yay?!

I can't believe it's the first day of the last month of this year. It has absolutely flown! Madness!

How best to spend this day than incredibly lazily! We were on the sofa from quite an early hour, both of us on our respective games. With company, of course!


Smug Maia loves her chin being tickled!

She then snuggled up on my knee for pretty much the rest of the day. Seriously. I tried to get up to move and she wouldn't let me!


Paul was having some fun on his SimCity, and we watched some football while drinking tea and being lazy. It's Sunday!


 I do quite like watching other people play games. Probably why I'm so lousy at them myself. I even suck at Sims!

I do wonder who tested this game though. They clearly need to go back to an English class...


 *did you mean 'where'??


Yep - in case you were wondering, she's still there!

We watched more Arrow, which I really enjoy, before switching to Strictly Come Dancing for dinner!


Roast beef and vegetables in a giant Yorkshire pudding! That's a proper English roast dinner if you ask me!

It was pretty delicious too! Paul is a great chef!

After watching Strictly and X Factor, it was time to head to bed for another week of work. A busy week. Still, it's nearly Christmas, right?!

ARGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment