Saturday, 14 December 2013

02/12/2013 - Two Puffs Daily

It's really been a difficult day. Barney had me awake in the night. There was some stomping, but he's also suffering with his hairballs again. Or so we suspect. Poor mite. There's no way he can be quiet when 'doing his Gollum impression'. It's how Andy Serkis got his Gollum voice - impersonating his cat coughing up a hairball, so that's how it shall henceforth be known. 'Doing a Gollum'!

I made it through the day, even though I didn't really want to be there. T was off again so I was really busy. I was doing the dictation typing, but there was a lot of paper to sort with it, so I listened to my audiobooks as I went along! Great plan!

After work I had to take a stroll to the doctors, as I had a prescription to pick up. It was going to be nice and confusing as the paper prescription was in my maiden name but I've changed it over at the GP, so there was a little confusion but they found it.

I put it in at the pharmacy and did some wandering around, to get a few bits for work. Paul met me there, and we pondered dinner etc. We couldn't decide as to whether to have garlic bread with our Spaghetti Bolognaise or not. When we can't make a decision, we roll a dice on an app that I have! It works a treat, and sure enough, it was evens, so garlic bread it was!

Then they muddled up my prescription and nearly gave me someone else's. That could have been dangerous. Luckily for me, it was spotted and sorted and I can continue to breathe some more!


Ah, my wonderful steroid for my asthma and my evil nose. Still - it helps. Not impressed that it was £7.85 PER ITEM but better that than not being able to breathe!

We had our Spag Bol and garlic bread, watched some more Arrow (it's addictive) and then headed to bed.

Fingers crossed for a better night's sleep!




No comments:

Post a Comment