Saturday, 21 December 2013

17/12/2013 - First gifts arrive!

I slept quite well last night. Ear plugs are a work of genius I think! Barney did do some stomping around though, which wasn't appreciated, but the cuddle was nice!

As I was getting ready for work, I realised we had a Christmas card from Lesley which I hadn't noticed the night before! I opened it and found this!



For some reason it won't rotate. Silly camera phone photograph.

Isn't it just the cutest! Lesley's dogs are just adorable!

Had a nice treat on my desk when I got in! As it's A's last day before finishing for Christmas (lucky so and so!) he bought T and I a gift!



Lovely! Not that I've had it before, but I'm not going to say no to a bottle of prosecco!

Also note Barney in the background inspecting the bottle! He then tried to get into the bag!

Had a nice busy day in the office, with big boss A coming in for a meeting with big boss T and the chap in the office upstairs. So they had me running up and down the stairs all morning doing errands. My knees are killing me!

The afternoon was also a busy one as there is so much to do before the end of the year! T is stressing at the amount of work she has, and all the files she is going through generally provides me with more work to do! My inbox is looking a little worrying! Plus there's loads of filing! ARGH!

After work, I went home and chilled out in front of the tv. Paul was very late coming home, and was quite merry after lunch with his boss, so I just went to bed. I have at least 1 week's worth of sleep to catch up on!

No comments:

Post a Comment